Manage episode 191344457 series 1744142
Tips for how to cook real food that tastes good.
We’ll talk about:
- My history of cooking. Ha! That's a joke. I didn't learn to boil water until I was 30.
- Types of meal prep and examples of meals I eat.
- Overview of cooking techniques including my fav appliances.
- How I was inspired by the Food Network to learn how to cook.
- What kinds of food I eat at each meal.
- Ingredients I use in my clean eating diet, organized by protein, carbs, and fat sources.
- My favorite cooking techniques and appliances.
- 3 tips for making healthy cooking EASY!
New episodes airing every week. Be sure to subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode.
Join the community of listeners!
- Website: https://www.cleaneatingkitchen.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cleaneatingforwomen/
- Instagram: @cleaneatingpodcast, hashtag: #cleaneatingforwomen
- Join our free private Facebook group to ask Carrie questions and meet other listeners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/273549933130777/
Show sponsors (use code CLEANEATING for discounts during checkout):
Equip Foods Collagen & Turmeric Blend Supplements https://www.equipfoods.com
Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour, http://www.ottosnaturals.com