Manage episode 191344456 series 1744142
Functional medicine and its role in health and healing.
Main topics for this episode:
- What is functional medicine?
- How to find a physician or practitioner in your area
- My experience and what you can expect
- Functional medicine is essentially finding the root cause of health problems
- My comparison of "regular" doctors with my functional medicine experience
- The types of tests you might get done through a functional medicine practitioner
- Some pros and cons of going this route
New episodes of this podcast air every Monday. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cleaneatingforwomen/
Instagram: @cleaneatingpodcast, hashtag: #cleaneatingforwomen
Join our free private Facebook group to ask Carrie questions and meet other listeners:
Show sponsors (use code CLEANEATING for discounts during checkout):
Equip Foods Collagen & Turmeric Blend Supplements https://www.equipfoods.com
Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour, http://www.ottosnaturals.com