Manage episode 191344455 series 1744142
Getting to the possible root cause of health problems by identifying hidden sources of inflammation with food sensitivities.
Main topics for this episode:
- Signs and symptoms of food sensitivities
- How to determine which ones you might have
- Management of food sensitivities (and how not to go crazy doing so)!
- The important distinction between food allergies and food sensitivities
- How an unknown dairy sensitivity might have been the beginning of my health problems, combined with birth control pills and eating too much sugar
- How a vegan diet full of soy and beans might also have contributed to the progression of my health issues
- The different types of tests you can do, including one at home!
- How to figure out on your own which foods you might be reacting to
- The challenges of managing your known sensitivities...and some practical ways so you don't go crazy
- A new definition of health, even if you are still experiencing many symptoms
New episodes of this podcast air every Monday. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cleaneatingforwomen/
Instagram: @cleaneatingpodcast, hashtag: #cleaneatingforwomen
Join our free private Facebook group to ask Carrie questions and meet other listeners:
Show sponsors (use code CLEANEATING for discounts during checkout):
Equip Foods Collagen & Turmeric Blend Supplements: https://www.equipfoods.com
Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour: http://www.ottosnaturals.com