Manage episode 377194724 series 2390651
Today we explore the complex and insidious world of gaslighting, a form of psychological manipulation that distorts your perception of reality and undermines self-trust. We dive deep into the mechanics of how gaslighting operates, as well as how this emotional abuse can make you doubt your senses, experiences, and even your sanity. Drawing from both psychological theories and real-life stories, we discuss the importance of reality testing and why it's crucial to trust your intuition. Learn how to identify the red flags of gaslighting and the steps to rebuild mental health, grounded in a trustworthy relationship with yourself. Tune in to empower yourself with the knowledge and tools you need to navigate through the fog of manipulation and reclaim your authentic self.
Resources we offer:
- Download the free Morning Routine PDF to learn our techniques to help conquer your day! https://www.emotionalbadass.com/morning-routine
- Community & Exclusive Bonus Episodes & Video: https://www.patreon.com/emotionalbadass
- 30 Days to Peace Course: https://www.EmotionalBadass.com/peace CODE: BADASS for 30% Off
- The Boundaries Course: https://www.EmotionalBadass.com/boundaries CODE: EARLYBIRD23 for $100 Off
- Join our newsletter for weekly wellness emails where we share mental health tips, announcements, discount codes, and highlight past episodes: https://www.emotionalbadass.com/newsletter
- Check out our Guided Meditations narrated by Nikki available for sale: https://www.emotionalbadass.com/store/meditations
Follow us on Social Media:
Thank you for supporting this show by supporting our sponsors:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to advertise on our podcast.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices