Manage episode 290070682 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Megan Kinmonth Bowman, founder & CEO of Stonehenge Tech Labs, the company behind Stopwatch, a cloud-based, omni-channel commerce software delivering unified commerce metrics across multiple retail platforms.
Meagan answers these questions posed to her:
- Did we hear that right? Several years ago, Several years ago, you and your partner predicted the next digital buzz would be all around walmart.com and packed bags and relocated to Bentonville? True? If so, what was the calling?
- We often say its all about the data, insights and analytics - with the consumer at the center. True, false, or maybe? Why? Why is data the most valuable asset in a brand’s journey?
- What is Stopwatch all about? And why the name? What retailers do you cover? Are you covering eCommerce only?
- How does your platform bring all this data together? Tell us about the BI dashboards… are they customizable?
- What are the most important KPIs you see in these dashboards for a brand? For a retailer?
- How are you measuring / monitoring retail media? How are you developing the tool - additional reporting, analytics, etc?
- What about DTC? Can one report total ecommerce sales across all channels? What if there's B2B?
- What are the new capabilities that your clients are looking for you to develop and how do you go about innovating to keep Stopwatch ahead of the competitive solutions?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.