Manage episode 290192413 series 2835309
In this episode of The CPG Guys podcast, Sri & PVSB speak with Carolina Flores, Associate Digital Marketing Manager at GSK. Carolina speaks about how several brands within the GSK portfolio have adopted Shoppable, a distributed commerce technology company with a suite of e-commerce products surrounding Shoppable's patented, universal checkout API. Shoppable's solutions enable advertisers, retailers, and publishers to create shoppable sites, content, ads, videos, mobile apps, recipes and other innovative commerce. The CPG Guys have partnered with Shoppable to report on this solution that provides brands all of the benefits of a 1P customer relationship without being the merchant of record.
GSK Sites using Shoppable:
Please provide feedback to the CPG Guys here: http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
In this episode, Carolina answers the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, Carolina? What is your role at GSK and what are some of the priorities you are addressing?
- Tell us a little bit about GSK’s journey with Shoppable
- Holly & the CPG guys did an episode about CPGs and their initiatives around DTC, can you speak a little bit about GSK & their DTC initiatives?
- How does Shoppable help compliment those initiatives?
- What would you say is the biggest advantage to working with Shoppable
- What are some unique experiences GSK has put into place that are powered by Shoppable?
- Outside of DTC, is there anything that Shoppable is doing that is benefiting GSK ?
- What are you most excited about for the GSK & Shoppable partnership?
To learn more about Shoppable, visit http://www.shoppable.com
Shoppable YouTube channel.
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.