Manage episode 285951246 series 2835309
The CPG Guys Sri & PVSB welcome to this episode Cyndi Loza, Associate Editor at EnsembleIQ's Path to Purchase Institute division.
Cyndi recently reported on a survey that the Institute fielded related to the value shopper marketing professionals have for 7 different retail media platforms including Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Dollar General, Giant Eagle, CVS & Albertsons.
Please provide feedback to help us design content strategy for guests and topics by visiting http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
Cyndi answers the following questions:
- Why did you decide to conduct a survey on retail media?
- How did you decide which platforms to include? Were there others you considered but did not include?
- How did you find the audience for fielding this survey?
- What were the attributes you measured? How did you decide on those attributes?
- What were the key highlights? Was there a decided favorite? Which retailers have room for improvement?
- Anything surprising in the results?
- Do you intend to survey this again and build longitudinal data points?
- Where can our audience learn more about this research and other resources of P2PI?