Manage episode 286206822 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, welcome to the podcast Michael Zakkour, the founder & CEO of 5 New Digital, a brand consultancy focused on enabling unified commerce across enterprises. He is also the author of "New Retail Born in China Going Global" and "China's Super Consumers." He's a expert in emerging commerce capabilities in China & APAC.
Michael joins the CPG Guys to discuss these questions:
- Your experience in China goes deep and perhaps when digital was a phenomenon in the US. Why did you start working in the far east and if there are overall learnings of Asian businesses what would they be?.
- Connected commerce, digital commerce, ecommerce or unified commerce? What’s accurate and why? Describe each one for us.
- How important is Unified commerce in a brand’s journey in 2021? Is it non-negotiable? Does this apply for startups, small brands or larger brands?
- What about data and first party consumer outreach? How important is a 1:1 relationship with a consumer? What are key outcomes a brand can expect from it?
- Take us through your services and how you improve your platform and deliver value to your clients/brands? How do you and the company personally learn and grow everyday?
- What are key ‘digital’ attributes from the far east you would pass on as to what’s going on now in China/Korea/Japan that will arrive here in the US in the next year?
- DTC vs Amazon? Why does one need DTC when there’s Amazon? What are the key attributes of doing a DTC business? What muscle power is the most important for a brand in this space?
- Why should a US brand look to China and the far east to learn?
Michael's email: email@example.com
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.