Manage episode 282255644 series 2838096
Now it's more important than ever to be kind to ourselves. But so many of us women are kind to everyone else except ourselves. What would happen if we replaced that mean negative voice with a loving supportive one? Let's tame that inner critic!
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- The impossible standards we are measuring up to and why perfect doesn't actually exist
- How to start gaining insight into your inner negative commentary
- Noticing the patterns of when your inner critic shows up
- Understanding that the role of your inner critic is to keep you safe
- How to be playful with your inner critic and give it a personality
- The steps you can take to gain more confidence and change the way you speak to yourself
I encourage you to start a conversation with your inner critic, and start replacing the negative statements about yourselves with positive ones.
If you want to dive deeper into the confidence journey, you can find details of my five week group coaching programme Your Pathway to Confidence, Clarity and Courage here: https://clarewalshcoaching.com/pathway-to-confidence-clarity-and-courage