Manage episode 295191086 series 2557916
Donna Serdula breaks down her four-point methodology for getting the most out of LinkedIn.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The crucial first step to building a solid LinkedIn presence
2) How to dramatically increase your reach with keywords
3) The simplest way to grow your network tenfold
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep677 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DONNA —
Donna Serdula pioneered the concept of LinkedIn profile optimisation, realising early on that the LinkedIn profile was so much more than just an online resume.
A job change in 2006 led her back to LinkedIn as Donna looked for tools to help her build a sales territory. It was during this time she had her LinkedIn epiphany and forged her LinkedIn 4 point methodology. By integrating LinkedIn into her sales process, she found tremendous success.
In 2009, she walked away from her successful sales career and founded Vision Board Media and LinkedIn-Makeover.com.
She is the author of the book LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies, published by Wiley.
Donna has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Time’s Money Section, Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, LA Times, NBC, SiriusXM Radio’s The Focus Group, and many other news outlets.
• Donna’s LinkedIn: Donna Serdula
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Tool: reMarkable 2
• Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
• Book: Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't by Michael Losier
• Book: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• LinkedIn Jobs. Post your first job for free at linkedin.com/awesome
• RISE. Improve your sleep and energy with the RISE app at risescience.com/awesome