Manage episode 286325865 series 2866280
Kevin talks about his experiences working with Madonna, Michael Jackson and Prince, to name a few.
In this episode you will learn about:
- How dance can be developed in different ways the more experiences you allow yourself to go through.
- Choosing your strengths to take you through the journey you want.
- Allowing every single audition as a growth experience.
- Working with different artists and being a team player.
- Mental preparations before an audition to create a fun experience rather than it being stressful.
Favorite Quote: “Everything is an opportunity if YOU make it an opportunity.”
Kevin is a very humble artist. He has worked with so many other big artists and in movies. He loves to share his stories from when he first started dancing to what he is working on now.
Kevin Stea has been one of the most well known and recognized dancers in the industry over the past 25 years. He has been successful in areas as diverse as choreography, modeling, directing, acting and hosting. Kevin has worked with the world’s top musical artists, directors, photographers and designers.
- Kevin Stea: Choreographer & Dancer for the Stars
- KevinStea.com / Rihanna Vogue
- That Rogue Romeo - City of Glass (Official Music Video)
Text: ANNIVERSARY to (323) 524-9857 to view our WATCH PARTY for our 20th Anniversary Maxt Out Dance Competition online!
- Learn more: Dance Your Life
- Learn more: Maxt Out Dance Competition
- Instagram @maxtoutdance
- Maxt Out on Facebook
- TikTok @maxtoutdance
- Sign-up for our FREE Maxt Out at Home Dance Classes!