Manage episode 285684242 series 2866280
Dom talks about the ability that everyone has to create the best version of yourself as a performer and person.
In this episode you will learn about:
- What it’s like to really create a safe space for yourself as a dancer.
- How to maintain your unique artistry.
- If you’ve never freestyled, how you can start to let go.
- Adapting to other cultures when traveling.
- Reinventing and expanding your creativity.
Favorite Quote: “If you’re on time you’re late. If you’re early, you’re on time.”
Dom has a lively, and caring personality. She has always been the person in which people feel comfortable talking about their inner thoughts.
Dominique is a Los Angeles native and creative who is heavily rooted in both the dance community and industry. She’s a dancer, choreographer and instructor. Dominique also acts and she photographs/films and produces.
Her art fuses the culture of storytelling while advocating the inner depths of what creative expression is and the wonders it can do. She's trained in Choreography, Contemporary, Hiphop, House, New Style Hustle, Locking, Improv, Afro Diaspora, Jazz Funk and Modern. On her down time she talks about life and takes care of her plantitas. Her life's m.o. is to be what she wishes she had when she was younger and to just do the thang!
- Dominique Pompa Dance Gallery
- Dominique Pompa at Movement Lifestyle
- Dominique Pompa - Night Drive
Text: ANNIVERSARY to (323) 524-9857 to view our WATCH PARTY for our 20th Anniversary Maxt Out Dance Competition online!
- Learn more: Dance Your Life
- Learn more: Maxt Out Dance Competition
- Instagram @maxtoutdance
- Maxt Out on Facebook
- TikTok @maxtoutdance
- Sign-up for our FREE Maxt Out at Home Dance Classes!