Manage episode 291983357 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Liz Buchanan and Natalie Williams from NielsenIQ, the leader in providing the most complete, unbiased view of consumer behavior, globally.
NielsenIQ has partnered with The CPG Guys to discuss their new omnichannel measurement solutions OmniShopper and OmniSales and how they help brands and retailers get a more complete picture of omnichannel retail.
Follow NielsenIQ online at: http://www.NielsenIQ.com
Follow NielsenIQ on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nielseniq
Liz & Natalie answers these questions:
- Over the past year, Omni has graduated from boardroom buzzword to a strategic catalyst for growth and business imperative. How is NielsenIQ supporting the industry-wide, omni evolution?
- I’m curious to hear - How has the rapid eCommerce expansion challenged visibility for NIQ’s retail partners?
- Can you walk our audience through the process by which data is captured at the shopper level and how this translates into a meaningful measurement solution? How granular can brands get at the product & geography levels in understanding behavior?
- NielsenIQ is also gearing up to launch another solution called OmniSales to help brands track product/brand/category sales across omnichannel retailers and delivery channels. Can you help us break down this specific solution in terms of the data sourcing and transformation to brand & retail application?
- So, how exactly does NielsenIQ’s new omni suite of solutions actually help brands win?
- What are people NOT talking about when it comes to omni?
- We’d love to get your thoughts around the idea that you have to trade-off quality for breadth of coverage -- or in the pivot to consumer sourced data. How true is this?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.