Manage episode 291663206 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Alina Bilger Chief of Staff to the CEOs & Andy Berman VP Marketing Solutions from Gopuff, an immediate needs home delivery business.
Follow Gopuff online at: http://gopuff.com
Follow Gopuff on Instagram at: http://Instagram.com/gopuff
Follow Gopuff on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/gopuff
Download Gopuff on the Apple App Store here
Download Gopuff on the Google Play Store here
To learn more about Gopuff retail media solutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy & Alina answer these questions:
- Alina - What were the consumer needs that Gopuff was trying to address with its business model and why did you decide to control the entire experience from browsing through purchase to fulfillment?
- Andy - You have nearly 10 years of experience at Facebook building its audience network. What has been your focus since joining Gopuff?
- Andy - How has Gopuff involved brands in creating a compelling customer experience through your service?
- Alina - What kinds of insights are available to brands selling through your platform and what insights do you look for brands to bring you when presenting new items or conducting business reviews with Gopuff?
- Alina - Last year, Gopuff decided to acquire a traditional brick & mortar alcohol beverage retailer on the west coast, Bevmo! Would you please share with our audience the strategic intent behind this acquisition and what synergies will benefit your customers?
- Andy - Brands are always interested in creating awareness for their products and winning search on whatever site their products compete. How is Gopuff enabling this to occur for brands? In other words, where is goPuff on the retail media journey?
- Andy - How do you counsel brands on investing with Gopuff to grow their businesses?
- Alina - What are the strategic imperatives that you are pursuing to grow Gopuff and to win more customers to your platform?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.