The Co-Parent’s Survival Guide for Spring Break: Attorney Tips on How to Eliminate Stress & Amicably Plan for Success
Manage episode 321947049 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with attorney, Allison Harper, to talk through the common problem areas for co-parents who are trying to plan spring break for their children, and steps that can be taken to eliminate conflict and stress for all involved. In this interview, Allison discusses the following:
• The importance of understanding and complying with your parenting plan before you make plans.
• Common spring break expenses and understanding whose responsibility they are.
• Safety protocols that are important for co-parents to be on the same page about.
• Vacations are going to create special memories for a lifetime – ways that you can
• The value of flexibility AND communicating plans with ample time
• Preparing to bring all necessary documents, insurance information, medical prescriptions and a list of all emergency contacts.
• Why not having the kids for spring-break is an opportunity in and of itself.
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200, or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.