Manage episode 322497659 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with attorney, Caryn Jones, to discuss how divorcing spouses can adequately prepare for mediation in order to reach agreements on issues that need resolution in order to finalize a divorce, such as child custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support and property division. In this interview, Caryn addresses the following:
• What is Mediation?
• Is Mediation Legally Binding, Expensive, or Public?
• Do I Need a Lawyer, and How Do I Choose a Mediator?
• Is Mediation the Answer for Everybody?
• How Should I Prepare for Mediation, and What Documents/Information Will be Needed?
• How Can I Shift My Mindset from Winning to Working it Out?
• I Know That I Have Emotional Triggers – How Do I Prepare for That?
• On The Day of the Mediation, How Do I Act - What Do I Need to Make Sure I Do?
• …and much more!
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200, or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.