Manage episode 289184630 series 1408823
Bri Taggart is a registered nurse, lactation consultant, childbirth educator, and certified instructor of infant massage. She’s the mother of three kids — so she knows firsthand how rocky the road to parenthood can be! It’s her life’s mission to make that road as smooth as possible for new parents and moms-to-be. She answers so many questions about breastfeeding that I know you’re going to get so much value out of.
We Chat About:
- Why women aren’t learning how to breastfeed
- What products you need, and what you don’t
- How hormones affect milk production
- What you can do to support milk supply
- Whether or not to pump in the first two weeks
- Why breastfeeding is not “all or nothing”
- Storing breastmilk
- What to do if your baby falls asleep during feeding
- Instagram: @breezy__babies
- Purchase Bri’s Baby Massage Course and use code NINA5 for $5 off!
- Listen: Breezy Babies Podcast
- Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama
- Get 10% off Haakaa products at haakaausa.com with the code BREEZY10
Connect With Me:
- Join the waitlist for my Summer Hormone Coaching
- FREE WORKBOOK - Learn how to support the 4 phases of your cycle!
- Private Hormone and FAM Coaching
- Book a Reiki Session
- Let’s be friends on Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media