Manage episode 294989131 series 2638418
Join Cindy in this dynamic interview with former hostage negotiator and trainer, Isaac R. Betancourt. Isaac has trained over 800 first responders and dispatchers, including officers from the Pentagon, the CIA, and the FBI.
You’ll come away with powerful insights on:
- getting clarity on the goals of your negotiations
- the role preparation plays in negotiation
- what role does emotion play in negotiating?
- advice on negotiating with bullies or people with more power
- key reason(s) negotiations fail
- biggest mistakes people make in negotiating
- key skills that make a great negotiator
If you want to learn more about Isaac, you can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to join our Women on purpose community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Womenonpurposecommunity/