Manage episode 305408328 series 1918290
On Episode 198 of You, Me, Empathy, it’s a solo episode wherein I explore and unpack the phrase we hear so often, “you never know what people are going through,” the assumptions we make of people (and ourselves), and the healing we can find in letting go of rigidity in honor of curiosity and softness.
Read the full show notes at FeelyHuman.co.
- Let’s get to 200 ratings on Apple Podcasts!
- You, Me, Empathy on Instagram
- Feely Human on Instagram
- Want to write for Feely Human?
- Buy pins, t-shirts, stickers, and more!
- Sign up for the Feely Human newsletter
- Get bonus episodes of the podcast every month on Patreon
- Music for You, Me, Empathy by David Grabowski