Manage episode 273333523 series 2521173
Today my guests are Lili Taylor and Tara Mohr. Lili is an Emmy Nominated actress, writer and birder best known for her work on projects such as mystic pizza, The Conjuring, Six Feet Under, American Crime and her one-woman show Birdland. Tara Mohr is an expert on women’s leadership and well-being as well as an author and coach. She’s best known for her book Playing Big, creating the global Playing Big leadership Program, and for appearing on media such as The Today Show and in the New York TImes. Lili and Tara really have a creative mastermind. Together they have teamed up to share their insights, stories and lessons learned about creativity, personal growth and empowerment through a series of online conversations, which live on Tara’s website.
From our conversation, you’ll learn:
- How to reclaim your creativity after it was stolen or lost
- How to stop comparing and despairing
- How to tame the inner critic
- Why creative partnerships expedite success & what to look for in one
- How to follow the flow of creativity
- What playing big is and how you can start to play big in your life today
- Tips for handling criticism
- Why you should NEVER read reviews
- How to recover from creative monsters
- And more!
Pre-Save my new single, “Freakshow” Here: https://ffm.to/laurenlofreakshowhttps://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message