Legal Advice for Creatives: Copyrights, Contracts, LLCs & Trademarks 101 w/ Legalpreneur, Andrea Sager
Manage episode 272737310 series 2521173
Andrea Sager is a lawyer, entrepreneur, podcast host and blogger, best known for the Legalpreneur, podcast and for revolutionizing legal expertise for small business owners and creatives.
I wanted to have Andrea on the show because she is an incredibly creative lawyer with real, actionable advice for entrepreneurs and artists. Her innovative law practice offers all access memberships (where you pay a flat monthly fee and can access her expertise at any time), flat fee contracts and you can also pay a flat fee to have her file something like a copyright or trademark. It is such a smart, creative and helpful way of practicing law, that really benefits people like you and me. If you ever wondered how to protect your intellectual property, this is the show for you!
From our conversation you’ll learn:
- How Andrea got the guts to take the leap from her high-paying/soul-sucking law job and start doing what she’s doing now
- How to be a creative in a usually straight-laced field
- The TOP legal mistakes creatives make and how to prevent them
- The importance of LLCs, Copyrights and trademarks + how to file all of them
- Some facts on contracts
- Why you should NEVER use Paypal (SHOOT!)
Get out your notebook, because Andrea is coming in HOT with the lawyering - so much helpful information.
To work with Andrea visit: Andreasager.com
Pre-Save my new single, “Freakshow” Here: https://ffm.to/laurenlofreakshowhttps://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message