Tips for Empaths in Entertainment, Following Yes's + How to Make a Music Video w/ Freakshow Director, Paria Sadighi
Manage episode 285257236 series 2521173
Paria Sadighi is one of my favorite people and dearest friends. She is a storyteller, publicist, television producer, and now a music video director. She’s best known for producing and publicizing some of reality TV’s biggest shows and she’s also the director of my latest music video, Freakshow, which you can all check out in the link below!
From this conversation you’ll learn:
- The importance of championing others AND yourself
- The dangers of being a people pleaser
- How to check in with yourself & set boundaries in your creative career
- How to survive as an empath in a brutal industry
- Why you should pay less attention to the job title
- The dangers of idealizing your dream job
- How to work with and for your friends
- How to dive into something you’ve never done before!
- Why you should see the potential that others see in you
- How to quickly adapt when things don’t go as expected
- How to use fear to evaluate what’s worth your time
- Why you should admit what you don’t know
- How to make and direct a music video!
- The importance of listening to everyone’s suggestions
- Choosing yourself & sticking to your own path
- The importance of praising your crew
- To fight your ego & ask lots of questions
- And More!
Watch the Freakshow music video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJHZrtoQ25k&feature=youtu.be