Manage episode 341391773 series 2872039
The last Slam of the year was an instant classic! After a dull summer, Iga Swiatek won her third slam and has once more shown why she is the dominant force of the WTA.
But the biggest event (apart OF COURSE from Serena’s retirement) is without a doubt the crowning of Carlos Alcaraz who not only won his first Grand Slam but became the youngest N1 at only 19 years old.
How can we explain the level of maturity and success of these two young players? In this episode, you will learn the common mental strengths of “Iga and Carlitos”
- How to build your physical strength to serve your game identity
- How to find the mental resources when you are losing
- What key elements to consider when you are building your team to succeed?
- How to increase your competitive instinct
- How to turn your vulnerability into strength
- + one bonus: Iga and Carlos’s personality trait that sets them apart
🎙️Here are some old episodes of The Players' Lounge podcast you can listen to:
Ep 29: Iga Swiatek: How to Handle Pressure and Win When You Are the Favorite
Ep 19: What does it take to be a Great Coach? Interview with Top Juniors and Tour Coach Emma Doyle
Ep 9: Tennis "Prodigies": Why They Make/ Don't Make It on the ATP/WTA Tour
Don't forget to subscribe and follow The Players' Lounge podcast on Instagram @theplayersloungepodcast and Facebook!