Manage episode 364893126 series 3222391
Episode 98: The Benefits Of A New Hobby To Your Health (June Lifestyle Focus)
In this episode, Ben, Robyn, Stef & Britt discuss how learning a new hobby or sport benefits your health and wellness. We think it is so important, we turned it into June's Lifestyle Focus and discuss the following..
- How we ate all the veggies In May (recap)
- Hobbies and sports help you get to know yourself
- New relationships through hobbies and sports
- How to face your fears by trying new things
- Ways to help improve your brain and problem-solve
- The 10 General Physical Skills (CrossFit)
- Why coordination, agility, and accuracy matter
- What new things are your favorite coaches are going to try?
We hope this podcast gives you the motivation to try new things this month and fires you up for our Pancakes & Games event this Saturday, June 3rd at 9 am. If you have further questions about the benefits of trying new hobbies and sports, then reach out to one of your favorite coaches.
Have a listen, and as always give us some feedback and ask us questions!