Manage episode 305692401 series 2394638
After five years as the host of the DigitalMarketer podcast, Jenna Snavely says farewell as she moves on to her next marketing adventure.
In these five years, Jenna was more than just a podcast host. She managed the program development and workshop delivery at DigitalMarketer and everything you see in the DM Lab. In this episode, she sits down for a goodbye chat with the new President of DigitalMarketer, Mark de Grasse, who will be taking over the podcast. “What I loved so much about DigitalMarketer,” Jenna says, “is that the sandbox is so big. I had the opportunity to try my hand at so many different things. I could have followed this path anywhere.”
Listen in as Jenna talks about what she learned at DigitalMarketer and what she’ll be taking with her as she embarks on a new chapter in her career.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- More about Jenna’s new role and company and why she’s so excited about it
- What systems she learned at DM that she plans to employ in her new position
- Jenna’s brilliant take on content, customers, and community
- Her dreams for future collaborations with DigitalMarketer and Scalable
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!