Manage episode 297475125 series 2664628
In this episode, we welcome Elisa Haggarty. Elisa is a Conscious Leadership Coach and the host of The School of Unlearning Podcast. In this episode, we discuss how life is actually happening for you not against you, how to consciously halt repeated drama patterns and allow yourself to feel feelings to completion. We break down what emotional literacy looks like in our lives, and how the experiences of our life have shaped our emotional intelligence. We decipher facts from the stories we tell ourselves, and we discuss how to unlearn the beliefs, stories, and patterns we developed throughout our lives.
- 4:11 How Life Is Happening For You
- 11:19 Repeated Drama Patterns
- 13:00 Feel Feelings To Completion
- 17:57 Emotional Literacy
- 21:44 Understanding Fact And Story
- 25:57 How Serious Is Suffering
- 31:00 Redefining What Health Looks Like
- 33:56 What is Unlearning?
- 40:00 How Do You Unlearn Beliefs, Stories, and Patterns
- 49:39 What Elisa Is Most Proud Of
You can connect with Elisa here
Visit our YouTube for additional content
Donate here to support our Podcast!