Manage episode 296176199 series 2945004
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Nikki Leigh 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Show Premieres Thursday May 13th, 2021 at 9 pm ET/6pm PT
Listen at www.newvisionsradio.com
You can also listen on the Tune In app on mobile devices.
You can also listen on http://tunein.com/radio/New-Visions-Radio-s291850/
Some questions we discuss –
- Why did you name the book “Dating, What The Fuck?”?
- Is the book a self-help book?
- Why are you 49 and never been married?
- What have you learned from your 30 years of dating?
- Can you see yourself ever settling down and growing old with someone?
- Who do you think is the problem when it comes to your dating track record?
- How do you think dating has changed over the 30 years?
- What are some of the interesting statistics you have learned about dating through your research?
- How did you come up with the single’s shirts?
Contact information –
Bio- Lori L. Hardacker is a first- time author who has unfortunately been dating for over 20 years. The stories she has accumulated and her opinions on dating will cause others laughter, joy, pain and tears. Now wait, Lori is much more than a first-time author, she is also an entrepreneur, dance teacher and RV adventurer. Lori is originally from Massachusetts, but now resides in Southwest Florida. She went to Roger Williams University and received a BA in Dance and a minor in Theater. For four years, Lori owned and operated a successful dance studio and then later on created a traveling dance and fitness program that she brought to preschools, daycare and recreation centers and YMCAs in New England. Today she teaches tap, ballet, jazz, tumbling and creative movement to 18 month through 6-year olds, and she is known as the “Baby Whisperer”.
Before Lori made Florida her home, she was living in her RV full-time, traveling and working around the country. She began this journey in May of 2016 and decided to come off the road in July of 2019. During her RV adventure, she worked in Maine, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, New Mexico, Michigan and Wyoming. Lori has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and now has a small event company for which she hosts single’s event, dating, relationship and sex trivia and “Hound and Human Happy Hours”. Lastly, her “kids” are one canine and one feline and she is planning on keeping it that way!