Manage episode 297581343 series 2941482
Today I’m talking to my dear friend, Wilder, about her experiences of non-monogamy and combining families with an already married couple. We talk about triads and the assumptions people make about them, monogamous deconditioning we have to work through when moving into polyamory, and raising kids and polyamorous families, and just a lot of really in depth, juicy stuff.
Wilder is in a closed triad with a married couple, and they live together in Olalla raising a ruckus with chicken, ducks, children and having wonderful adventures.
Bullet points of key topics & time stamps:
- 2:19- Closed Triads
- 8:24-Transitioning to Polyamory
- 15:03- Being Authentic and Self-Love
- 18:59- Monogamy Programming and Triads
- 33:24- Jealousy
- 44:49- Raising Kids
- 52:44- The Possibilities of the Future
- 54:41- Control
- 1:00:08- Authentic Living
Calls to action:
- Stay up to date with new episodes and offerings from Ellecia by getting on the list here
- Find Us Online
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elleciapaine
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elleciapaine/
- Host: Ellecia Paine. https://www.elleciapaine.com/
- Executive Producer: Ellecia Paine. https://www.elleciapaine.com/
- Producer: Danny Walters.
- Editor: Danny Walters
Ellecia Paine is a non-monogamy relationship coach who helps people navigate ENM (enthusiastic non-monogamy), polyamory, open relating, swinging, kink, and life in general.
Listen in to the candid conversations that give you a peek into the inner lives of other non-monogamous folks. Hear how they've overcome challenges like jealousy, insecurity, and social scrutiny. And celebrate with them as they share all the reasons it's worth it to have relationships that don't fit in the box.
Getting It on In a Group - Intentional Threesomes, Foursomes, & Moresomes the course all about group sex is coming soon! Get on the waitlist here