Estate Planning 101: The Basics of a Trust, & How to Create One That Is Best Designed for Your Goals
Manage episode 302046125 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with Attorney, Triston Dallas, to discuss trusts, what they're used for, how they're created, and when you should consider one. In this podcast, Triston and Steve discuss the following:
• What are the roles of a grantor, beneficiary, and trustee?
• What does the process of creating a trust look like?
• What types of assets can go into a trust?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of a trust?
• What are the different types of trusts, and how do you choose one that's right for you?
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200 or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com/
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.