Manage episode 302996776 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with Patent Attorney, J. Curtis Edmondson, to discuss intellectual property, what it is, and common issues that clients face in divorce and estate planning cases. In this podcast, Curtis and Steve discuss the following:
• Understanding What Constitutes Intellectual Property
• Issues That Can Arise When Dividing Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks and Trade Secrets in Divorce.
• How Licenses and Assignments of Intellectual Property Are Considered in Divorce.
• Transferring & Dividing Intellectual Property During a Divorce, or by Will or Trust.
• Valuing Intellectual Property in a Divorce or Estate Plan.
• Accumulating Intellectual Property by Spouse.
• Pre-Marital Agreements Regarding Intellectual Property.
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200 or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com/
To learn more about how Curtis can help you, you can view his website at: www.edmolaw.com
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.