Manage episode 290894014 series 1408823
Simi Botic is a Certified Holistic Health and Anti-Diet Coach, author, barre instructor, and doula. She’s coached and supported women all over the world in her work, but after her own experience with childbirth, she became interested in the idea of supporting other women during that process as a doula. In this conversation, she shares the stories of her children’s births, how they were different, and how a doula made the experience better. She also talks about what to expect when giving birth, and how dropping those expectations is the best thing you can do for yourself.
We Chat About:
- What got Simi interested in being a doula
- The differences between her birthing experiences
- What doulas do during birth
- The slow birth movement
Connect With Me:
- FREE WORKBOOK - Learn how to support the 4 phases of your cycle!
- Private Hormone and FAM Coaching
- Book a Reiki Session
- Let’s be friends on Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media