Manage episode 285540585 series 61756
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:21:21) We bring Cliff Harvey of the Holistic Performance Institute back to the show to talk about microcurrent therapy.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: (00:42:22) We talk to mitochondrial specialist Professor Mike Murphy. Dr Murphy is a University of Cambridge scientist and co-originator of the mighty ‘MitoQ’.
CHALLENGE WANAKA WRAP-UP (01:25:19) Bevan and Tim review the race plus we hear from the top 3 male and female pros.
FITTER RADIO COFFEE CLUB COMPETITION WINNER: (02:15:02) Phil Bilbrough won the free race entry competition to the Integrity Homes Challenge Wanaka Half. We catch up with him at the ‘Coffee Club Beersies Event’ to find out how it all went!
- More about MitoQ at https://www.mitoq.com/
- Training Peaks discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Elite Mindset Institute discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Recovery Systems discounts at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Cliff Harvey blog on microcurrent therapy at https://cliffharvey.com/does-microcurrent-therapy-aid-recovery-from-injury/
- Professor Mike Murphy at https://www.mitoq.com/our-story
- Integrity Homes Challenge Wanaka at https://www.challenge-wanaka.com/