Manage episode 286166367 series 61756
RECOVERY SYSTEMS SPORTS (00:10:04) Bev reminds us of the benefits of recovery and the Recovery Systems boots.
FITTER RADIO COFFEE CLUB COMPETITION WINNER: (00:14:45) Brooke Henderson won the competition for free access to the Athlete’s Secret Weapon online program with the Elite Mindset Institute. We catch up with Brooke to find out how it all went!
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:29:24) ‘The Transfer Effect’ – the crossover of fitness from one discipline to another in triathlon.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: DR PHIL BELLINGER (00:47:37) Phil Bellinger is a lecturer with Griffith University in the Gold Coast, Australia at the School of Allied Health Sciences - Exercise and Sport. We chat to him about one of his areas of expertise - muscle typology.
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:42:27) Exogenous ketones
- More about MitoQ at https://www.mitoq.com/
- Training Peaks discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Elite Mindset Institute discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Recovery Systems discounts at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- More about Tom Pidcock and his 5km run at https://www.cyclist.co.uk/in-depth/9211/tom-pidcock-and-the-case-of-his-curious-5km-run
- The Transfer Effect study at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11584046_Modelling_the_Transfers_of_Training_Effects_on_Performance_in_Elite_Triathletes
- More about Dr Phil Bellinger at https://experts.griffith.edu.au/9188-phil-bellinger
- Nutrition for Women’s Health course with Dr Mikki Williden at https://www.holisticperformance.institute/courses/womens-nutrition-for-health
- More information on the WILD.AI app at https://www.wild.ai/