Manage episode 292026011 series 2434782
Hello Dear One ... Every May I love to re-listen to and re-share this episode on MOTHER LOVE which I recorded in 2017, and the wisdom still stands... and the message still so needed for us all to hear, contemplate and put into practical action.
Mother Love is so much more than we think it is.) So many of us are feeling stretched - being called to make changes, expansions, trust. In times like you need more "mother love" - it's so powerful! MOTHER LOVE does not just come from your birth mother.
And since most of us aren't taught what that is or how to source it, I am replaying this Feminine Power Time. If you've never heard it, tune in. If you have, re-listen this is medicine and a message that will bring clarity, confidence and courage to you at this time....
Next week we will start our three part series on how we can tap into and focus our feminine creative power to birth, make and co create the world we desire to live in. For now, soak in the Mother Love.
Much love to you xoxo Christine
"THERE IS A GREAT MOTHER LOVE AVAILABLE THAT CAN ACT AS THE SAFE AND SOFT HARBOR YOU NEED TO STAND STRONG + FEEL SUPPORTED. IT WILL HOLD YOU, SOOTHE YOU, AND GIVE YOU UNSTOPPABLE COURAGE."
When you read the words ‘mother love’ you likely go right to thinking about the mother who gave birth to you or the mother who raised you. And while that mother definitely has a role to play in our lives, she cannot be our only source of “mother love.” Mother love is... a specific kind of love that every human being needs – we don’t outgrow the need for it, although we sadly forget how much we do need it.
Mother love is… the deep, all-embracing, all-accepting, nourishing, nurturing, warm, safe, supportive love that soothes the places inside our hearts that feel scared and lonely.
Mother love is… the strong love that we can fall into when we are stressed, stretched, uncertain, and feeling like we just can’t handle what’s happening in our life.
Sourcing Mother Love is not something most of us were taught how to do. In this Feminine Power Time with Christine Arylo: Mother Love: The Feminine Love That Will Hold You Through Transition:
- Reveal why one mother cannot be our only source of love – and how embracing this can wipe out all kinds of baggage and free you to receive the support, nurturing, courage, acceptance, patience, understanding and compassion
- Define Mother Love – this is SO much more than the story or situation between you and your birth mother. Even if you had the greatest mother growing up, your need for more Mother Love doesn’t end.
- See how the lack of Mother Love is often at the root of things like loneliness, feeling like you don’t belong, fear, not feeling like you have enough, are enough, not being cared for, not feeling supported – these patterns will keep showing up if you don’t get to the root
- Explore the powerful 3 Sources of Mother Love that are here for all of us - there is SO much of this support here for us beyond what we have been taught exists.
- Learn simple practices you can do to invite this powerful, potent, feminine love into your heart and life – including the Great Mother Bath
P.S. If you have not gotten your copy of Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World... here's the link - Get a copy and join the women daring to do it differently:
This book is at it's heart mother love ... first advocating for ourselves and those we love and lead to be sustained, nurtured, cared for, safe, supported ... so then we can create organizations, a society, a culture, a world that reflects that for all people and planet.