Manage episode 292505129 series 2803379
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- How to stay true to yourself when you’re putting yourself out there.
- When you want to stay something that needs to sink in, you need to pause for a while to let it work.
- How any relationship you jump in, whether it’s day 1 or day 100, its current status is the byproduct of how you’ve shown up for yourself and your partner the entire time.
- Why the kind of relationship you cultivate is based on how you show up on the first day.
- When you are authentic to yourself and who you really are will affect the relationship.
- How you lead yourself is how you lead someone else.
Life is more fun when you subscribe to our channel! ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “Espresso with Erin & Sarit” podcast are solely those of the authors and guests. They should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Erin & Sarit. Podcast production is the original work of the authors. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.