Manage episode 272378530 series 1757844
Amazon continues its impressive expansion across the U.S. and the globe. According to CNBC, Amazon now employees approximately 876,000 with no end in sight to their hiring spree. Will we all work for Amazon?
Tune in to this weekly look at commercial real estate news. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. In today's episode we consider:
- Amazon's continued expansion in Washington
- New York City office leasing volume is on track to be the worst this century
- SL Green delivers an impressive 1.7 million square foot office project in New York City
- JP Morgan orders traders to return to the NYC office
- Amazon rumored to take more space in Homestead, FL
- Banyan Street Capital taps Blue Box Real Estate to lease the newly renovated 9350 Financial Centre in Miami, FL
The Don't Sign the Lease Podcast is a resource of www.dontsignthelease.com. Please consider subscribing and liking the show.
Jorge Morales is founder and president of Blue Box Real Estate, an independent South Florida commercial real estate firm that specializes in Tenant Advisory Services, Landlord Advisory Services and Investment Sales. Please visit www.blueboxre.com today.
Lic. Real Estate Broker