Manage episode 271787635 series 1757844
Look up the word uncertainty in a dictionary and the year 2020 will likely pop up. The business community has yet to return to the office in mass scale, with only one-third of CEO's expecting a full return in the 1st quarter of 2021. The virus, the civil unrest, the elections, the economy: so much uncertainty for office occupiers to consider. In today's podcast we discuss:
- Recent survey of over 1,000 executives
- Office tenants continue to pay rent for empty offices
- California lawmakers push companies to Arizona
- A major landlord is bailing out tenants by purchasing them
- RFR purchases a soon to be vacant 575,000 SF office building in NYC
- Banyan Street Capital grabs a Class A office project for $43 million in Doral
Tune into this weekly look at commercial real estate news and events. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. Please consider liking this post and subscribing to the podcast.
Jorge Morales is President of Blue Box Real Estate, a commercial real estate firm in South Florida that specializes in Landlord Advisory Services, Tenant Advisory Services and Investment Sales. Please visit www.blueboxre.com today. Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.