Manage episode 298098382 series 2886852
Welcome to Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week’s episode is about invisible toxins.
Excessive exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) is a concern for everyone. And children on the autism spectrum might be even more susceptible to harm.
Our guest is Dave Stetzer of Stetzer Electric. Dave is a prominent figure in this field and has deep expertise on radio wave sickness - now known as dirty electricity.
With over 30 years of experience, initially in the US Air Force and then with his own company, Dave promotes awareness and provides solutions that help people reduce their exposure to this invisible threat.
This is an important topic that hasn’t received the attention it warrants.
The good news is that dirty electricity can be measured and remediated.
The secret this week is Dirty Electricity DEMANDS Attention
- What Exactly Is Radio Wave Sickness a.k.a. Dirty Electricity (4:50)
- The Reason This Matters for Kids On The Spectrum (6:50)
- Why Dirty Electricity Might Be The Biggest EMF Concern (15:21)
- What’s More Hazardous - Schools or Homes? (21:58)
- The Reason People Aren’t Informed (30:37)
- The Two Most Problematic Rooms in the House (42:55)
- Taking Action Can Have An Immediate Impact (48:26)
About Our Guest
Dave Stetzer, President/CEO of Stetzer Electric, Inc.Dave Stetzer has been an electrician by training, education, and experience for over 30 years. He joined the United States Air Force in December 1970 and began his career in electricity when he attended electronics school at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi Mississippi.
During this training, Dave was given top-secret military clearance, as much of the electronic equipment he worked on was, and still remains, highly classified. Dave completed training as a ground radio communications electronics technician. There he diagnosed and repaired a variety of electronic equipment, including PC boards, Klystron tubes, and integrated circuits, as well as highly classified military electronic equipment, employing among other things, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and digital frequency counters.
In February 1972, Dave received an assignment to go to Vietnam and was sent to KY8-38 Crypto School at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas where his top-secret military clearance was upgraded to include crypto access. Upon completion of this training, Dave returned to the 676 Radar Squadron at Antigo Air Force Station pending his November port call to Vietnam; his assignment was subsequently changed due to the official ending of the Vietnam War in September 1972. Dave’s duties continued as before, with the additional tasks of diagnosing, maintaining and repairing highly classified crypto electronic equipment. Upon completion of his tour of duty, Dave received an honorable discharge from the United States Air Force.
In 1975, Dave founded Stetzer Electric, Inc. and remains the president of the company to this day. Since the firm’s inception, Dave has specialized in power control in industry, municipalities, and motor control centers. For more than the past decade, Dave has focused more attention on power quality analysis and troubleshooting, which led to the founding of Stetzer Consulting, LLC and the development of the STETZERiZER (Graham-Stetzer) Filter and Microsurge Meter.
References in This Episode
- Stetzer Electric
- STETZERiZER® Microsurge Meter
- STETZERiZER® Filter
- Dr. Jelter Protocol
- Learn how to create healthier versions of your kid's favorite foods. Join the Free 5-Day Cassava Flour Power Challenge - starts August 2nd. Goto www.cassavamama.com
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? - this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our "Autism Parenting Secrets!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!