Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 08, 2021 22:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 280960273 series 2841616
In this episode I am joined by Internationally safeguarding consultant Ann Marie Christian. Ann Marie is a wife, sister, aunt mother, daughter, and safeguarding consultant. She is trainer who works internationally and raises the awareness of the existence of child abuse and violence against women and children an author and keynote speaker.
- What is Safeguarding and protecting children?
-What role does as an International safeguarding Consultant play in safeguarding
- Believing in yourself
- Surrounding yourself with people who encourage you do better, to grow and become the best version of yourself.
- For women, girls and children in different countries; seeking help is very important for your future protection and wellbeing YOUR RIGHT!
- Knowing when to say no and that it's ok to do so.
- #Empower yourself and take charge of your life! Do research, read, listen to podcasts, attend a webinar and develop a growth mindset.
Follow Tasha Fletcher and As We Rise below:
Join our FREE group for women HERE>>>>>
Grab your FREE guide to getting clear and analysing yourself and your goals HERE>>>>>
Follow us on Insta for daily updates, and or know when I go LIVE HERE>>>>
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for weekly insights and ideas on how to grow your confidence HERE>>>>>