Manage episode 280700132 series 1931042
Michael McPherson is the author of Everything You Never Learned About Sex: Take Back Your Masculine Power & Use Your Sex Energy For Good, co-founder of REQUESTbar, a high-vibe, innovative food company on a mission to get people dreaming bigger and take courageous leaps in making those dreams come to life, co-founder of KAKAO Ceremonial Drinking Chocolate, a non-profit devoted to saving native strains of cacao and making ceremonial-grade cacao available to the Western world, and co-founder of KAPU, a community app for light workers to gather and share their hearts in a safe and sacred container.
- How Michael always says, “we teach the things we need to learn the most”
- He called in a profound education and an upgrade in his relationship to women and sex so he could eventually share his healing + experience with many others
- How the energy within his household growing up created an environment of fear for him and it didn’t make him feel safe to talk about what he was actually experiencing
- We’re meant to channel infinite force through the infinite channel that we are
- Michael was trying to compensate for his insecurities; inauthenticity started to compound until a crisis was reached
- His healing started when he met his beloved and felt the exchange he had with her and how profound it was
- In terms of healing shame, Michael found true freedom through devotion inside their relationship container they co-created
- Who does the shame impact the most? Who’s really receiving the energy of shame?
- Most of our lives have entailed distorted relationships with our sex energy, so when we restore integrity then we can pivot and heal our shame
Connect with Michael:
Instagram: @kakaodrinkingchocolate @humanity.media
Website: michaelmcpherson.co flykakao.com