Manage episode 303113969 series 2093613
What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made over the past year, or year and a half? I was in a room with entrepreneurs who generate over $1 billion in annual revenue and that question was one of the most important when it came to learning how to take your business to the next level. Join me as I share the answer to this question and the stories behind them.
- Severance packages are the cost of poor leadership
- Never take your foot off the pedal on a prospect
- Be careful of who you are hiring
- Just one person can affect the culture of a company and not always in a good way
- How you personally lead will make or break the success of your team and over the business
- The opportunity costs due to lack of action
- Make sure you have deep conversations with the people you want to promote as sometimes they are already in the right position for them
- Always be recruiting. Ensure you have the team members to handle the opportunities as they arise
- When it comes to launching, ensure you have the framework fully developed before doing so
- Keep your eye on the marketplace
- Balance your priorities
- Have a cyber plan and cyber insurance program
- Hire great people, give them authority and get out of their way
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
The post Episode 126: 1 Billion Dollar Revenue appeared first on Unstoppable Profit Podcast | Hosted by Mike Stromsoe.