Manage episode 298260733 series 2093613
Today we are going to delve into the mindset. Your mindset influences how you think, feel, and behave in any given situation. I want to talk to you about how your mindset can be your greatest skill set and how the things I have done sharpen and enhance mine.
- The importance of feeding your mind
- Plan your day the day before in order to help your subconscious be ready before the day begins
- Creating a positive habitual routine
- Being your best self requires getting an adequate amount of rest
- The 8 by 8 by 8 thought process
- You are the result of the five people that you hang around with most
- Having an accountability partner to keep you on task
- Learn to let go of the things that you are worried about, they rarely happen
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
The post Episode 117: Your Mindset is Your Skillset appeared first on Unstoppable Profit Podcast | Hosted by Mike Stromsoe.