Manage episode 271031588 series 2521173
Today’s guest is Carly Stein. She is a scientist, beekeeper and an entrepreneur, best known for being the founder and CEO of BeeKeepers Naturals and for being named Forbes 30 Under 30.
I wanted to have Carly on the show for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because she has a great story of turning pain into purpose and leaving security for happiness. She started her company from a very personal pain point of her own health struggles and was actually an accidental entrepreneur. At the time things started taking off she was working as a trader at Goldman Sachs. She had pretty much everyone tell her she was crazy to do it, but still took the leap and started Beekeepers Naturals. It’s inspiring to anyone who has ever felt handcuffed to their day job or to a title.
From our conversation you’ll learn:
- How to change your personal narrative
- Strengthen your immune system with bee products
- Start and build a business
- Let go of other’s opinions and choose yourself
- Why if you take care of your spiritual life
- The rest sometimes falls into place the advantage of not being an expert
- And the difference between power and control
- She also has some great tips for Type A creatives
- And Much More!
Check out Carly’s Company: https://beekeepersnaturals.com/collections/all--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message