Manage episode 299129201 series 2360079
First Broadcast in Oct 2010. Famed Cambridge physicist-priest John Polkinghorne engages in conversation with US astrophysicist and Christian apologist Hugh Ross of Reasons To Believe. They took listener questions on whether Hawking was right or wrong to dismiss God as a cause of the universe in his new book 'The Grand Design’. John Polkinghorne passed away in March 2021.
• For exclusive resources and to support us: USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter: https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb