Egalitarian and Complementarian views on Biblical Womanhood - Beth Allison Barr and Rachel Green Miller
Manage episode 299323969 series 2360079
What is the Biblical Womanhood movement and is it actually biblical?
Beth Allison Barr, author of ‘The Making of Biblical Womanhood: How the subjugation of women became Gospel truth’ takes an egalitarian view of scripture. Rachel Green Miller, author of ‘Beyond Authority and Submission: Women and Men in Marriage, Church, and Society’ takes a complementarian perspective.
They explore both common ground and differences in their perspectives on the roles of men and women in the church and family.
For Beth Allison Barr: http://www.bethallisonbarr.com
For Rachel Green Miller: http://www.rachelgreenmiller.com
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb