Manage episode 288904041 series 2867755
Spending with confidence is not something we hear often. There is often guilt attached to spending money, and quite a negative mindset in fact.
In this episode Lucille and Arthi talk about how it is very possible to have a great relationship with money and how you can nurture that over time too.
Topics that are covered include:
- How to spend with confidence,
- Breaking bad spending habits,
- Re-iterating that all-important spending plan,
- How to recover from overspending, debt traps and even being blacklisted,
- On a more macro level, considering consumer confidence and what that means for the economy and spending,
- A pivotal question….. can money buy happiness?
We would love to hear your views based on the themes covered in this episode. Please feel free to rate, write a review, and share with others.
#TheSwanEffect #FinancialWellbeing #WomenInFinance #Saving#Investing #Financialwellness