Manage episode 289349194 series 2822438
Billy Red Horse, aka the Gentleman Mystic, is a writer, teacher, Zen master, and to me a shining guide to what it means to be a well-mannered man and classic Southern Gentleman.
He writes, "Awakening is the goal. Refinement, manners and the experience of Beauty are the Path. Transcendence in this Lifetime IS possible."
And as a valued elder in this growing Renaissance of men, his words carry special weight.
In our conversation we discussed:
- How tribes of men are forming to respond to the reckoning building in our culture
- The story of his top protege, and how the student and master have been each other's best instructors
- Environmentalism vs. conservationism
- The transformative power of craftsmanship, and what your belongings and clothes say about you
- The difference between fiction, fantasy, and magic and how they can intersect in a space as small as a butterfly
For all you men seriously considering what it means to be a man, long into a fulfilling life, listen up.
Grandfather has some stories.
I've partnered with Derek Arellano of Volition Training to create a new fitness transformation program exclusively for Renaissance of Men Listeners:
It's a 12-week, all-encompassing program to create your physical rebirth, from two men passionate about masculine personal development, and physical prowess.
It's includes not just technological support, customization, and weekly check-ins, but a direct line to former Top-10 US Bodybuilder Derek Arellano.
Visit: https://volitiontraining.com/renofmen to learn more, and sign up today.
THE RENAISSANCE OF MEN
Check out my website at https://renofmen.com