Manage episode 299404720 series 2899956
In this Episode I will be reviewing the audible book, How To Make People Like You In 90 Seconds Or Less By Nicholas Boothman. This audible book will teach You the People skills that You will need to get People to like You, trust You and create lasting relationships with them. The better You are with connecting with other People, the better the quality of Your Life.
Steps To Making People Like You IN 90 Seconds Or Less:
- Chapter 1: People Power
- Chapter 2: First Impressions
- Chapter 3: There is Something About This Person I Really Like
- Chapter 4: Attitude Is Everything
- Chapter 5: Actions Do Speak Louder Than Words
- Chapter 6: People Like People Like Themselves
- Chapter 7: It’s Not All Talk, It Is Listening Too
- Chapter 8: Making Sense Of Our Senses
- Chapter 9: Spotting Sensory Preferences
- Chapter 10: Putting It All Together
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.nicholasboothman.com for more information.
*Remember To Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about.
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development and a free 30-day trial of audible plus; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com to sign up.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.