Episode 176: Choosing the Right Virtual Event for Your Business with Lisa Schulteis, Founder of ElectraLime Marketing
Manage episode 304359991 series 2385502
Events done right are engaging, trackable, replicable, and an incredible way to build your brand.
Lisa Schulteis, founder of ElectraLime Marketing, is an expert in event management. She helps people run virtual events in order to grow and scale their business, and she loves every minute of it. Her clients learn how to successfully replicate their events again and again, reutilizing assets to expand the reach of their message and grow their particular target market. She specializes in virtual events with high interaction, engagement, and networking opportunities.
In today’s episode, she sits down with DigitalMarketer President, Mark de Grasse, to talk about what it takes to run an event from start to finish—and then do it all over again.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How often small, medium, and large businesses should hold events
- Tips for getting a new product in front of clients
- Which virtual event platform is best for engagement and networking
- What kinds of analytics/metrics Lisa can give clients at a virtual event
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- ElectraLime Marketing
- Traction (book by Gino Wickman)
- Lisa on LinkedIn
- Get a FREE 20-minute strategic planning session with Lisa
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!