Manage episode 278477239 series 2479738
Apple’s head of global security is indicted on bribery charges. But… it’s a little nuanced. Facebook turned back the dial on divisive news stories after the election. Forget Substack; why OnlyFans might be the biggest story in terms of creator platforms right now. How Elon Musk became the second richest man in the world, and why Werner Herzog is mad at him.
- Undersheriff, Apple security chief, businessman indicted in bribery schemes (PaloAltoOnline)
- Roiled by Election, Facebook Struggles to Balance Civility and Growth (NYTimes)
- OnlyFans Chief Talks Sports Ambitions and Role of Adult Content in Site (The Information)
- Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates to become world’s second richest person behind Jeff Bezos (The Verge)
- SPACEX MARS CITY: WERNER HERZOG ISSUES A STARK WARNING TO ELON MUSK (Inverse)